Game Art: Project 2

 GAME ART



01.09.2023 (Week 1) - 08.12.2023 (Week 14)
Maisarah bt Muhd Zamri
Game Art
Project 2


Project 2

I have decided to sculpt iDOLL because she is anatomically the easiest to do. Veter would've been easy in terms of outfit (since he is shirtless), but ultimately I feel I'd do better in sculpting iDOLL. 

Fig 2.1 - Body blockout
  • The head (temple area) needs to be fixed.
  • Maybe fill up the cheeks more.

Fig 2.2 - Hair sculpt

HOW THE FCK DO YOU SCULPT HAIR?????????? That's literally just a piece of scrunched-up-paper-straightened-up plastered on her face right there ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽
I managed to avoid sculpting hair in a past module because my character had a hood covering his head, but I cannot escape it this time ;;;;;;;;; 
  • Add volume to hair. (no sht)
    • Do a big chunk first, then add smaller chunks.
    • Do not merge the chunks.

Fig 2.3 - Body sculpt wip

Fig 2.4 - Fullbody sculpt wip

Finally figured out the stupid hair. Also I'm going to pretend that her 'final' design doesn't have sleeves nor ponytail. Nothing is final until I decide it is. 

  • Add details on the hair and overall color.
  • Fix the ear; it looks too geometrical.
  • Fix the skirt (it's literally just a deformed cylinder rn)
  • Don't forget to sculpt the prop.

Fig 2.5 - Arena sketch




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Design Exploration

Game Art: Exercise