Game Art: Project 1

 GAME ART


01.09.2023 (Week 1) - 08.12.2023 (Week 14)
Maisarah bt Muhd Zamri
Game Art
Project 1


Project 1

I have decided to expand on 3 characters; the doll, the mafia, and the tank because those are the ones I have a clearer vision of how I wanted them to be (also these three are how I can show 3 different body types). 


Fig 1.1 - iDOLL the Singing Idol Doll
  • Design is too simple.
    • Add more to the outfit.
    • Maybe give her a more prominent prop.

Fig 1.2 - MAIFA the Mafia Boss

Fig 1.3 - VETER the War Veteran
  • Design different kinds of bazooka/weapons for him.

Fig 1.4 - Weapons/Props



Since I am planning on rigging iDOLL, I thought the arena could have some toy elements. The obvious route is to do a dollhouse, but I also sort of want to incorporate the mafia thing, so I just decided to do a mansion front yard, with the mansion being a dollhouse. 

Fig 1.5 - Arena idea (Dollhouse Frontyard)

Assets:
> Dollhouse - the mansion
> Maze
> Building blocks - maze entrance
> Lego bricks - the side walls
> Toy box - power-up item chests
> Health box
  • The space is too small.
    • Open up the arena so the characters have more battle room. 
  • Try to paint over the blockout.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Design Exploration

Game Art: Exercise